1. Top 10 Ford Thunderbird Gift List! Click here.

Dismiss Notice

Album: Little Miss Sunshine

Born May 20th 1955. Delivered to Newport RI. Goldenrod yellow. Auto. Bought in Kill Devil Hills, Outer Banks in the fall of 2017 at a genuine 63,000 miles for only the third time since new. In excellent overall shape including underneath. <br /> Major road trip of 4500 miles in 2018 and was bought to drive by me Bob Phelps, an Irish American living with my Welsh love of my life Julie. Both from St Peter Port Guernsey, UK Channel Isles. Well known island for the Guernsey Literary &amp; Potato peel Society book and film. Only part of the UK occupied by German forces in WWII.<br /> The car lives in Destin FL. Has the correct hardtop. Dealer option for 1955 only Continental Kit. Apart from a 12v conversion with an alternator and retro fitted period a/c she’s original. Planning a Southern States and maybe a West Coast tour for 2019 is planned. <br /> Hope to be in Flagstaff AZ. After that we may have to pass her along to a new custodian. It’s difficult being UK based and travelling the world. We’ll see. Loving life and our TOCI friends.

Little Miss Sunshine

Updated Nov 11, 2018 - Taken at Road trip including Knoxville convention 2018
1st picture ever seen hooked us.  
Loaded to go to Plymouth NC  
Power doors and windows all work fine  
Uncle Johnny’s place  
Collection day Washington NC  
Aunt Annie and Cousin Debbie  
Harley daughter of Debbie got first ride home with me.  
Aunt Annie and Uncle Steve  
New Bern NC  
This was a neat sight.  
Great photo shoot weather  
A great day  
Inspired colour coordination by Kathy  
In the Smokies  
Loading Photos......
Loading Photos......
292ci
Born May 20th 1955. Delivered to Newport RI. Goldenrod yellow. Auto. Bought in Kill Devil Hills, Outer Banks in the fall of 2017 at a genuine 63,000 miles for only the third time since new. In excellent overall shape including underneath.
Major road trip of 4500 miles in 2018 and was bought to drive by me Bob Phelps, an Irish American living with my Welsh love of my life Julie. Both from St Peter Port Guernsey, UK Channel Isles. Well known island for the Guernsey Literary & Potato peel Society book and film. Only part of the UK occupied by German forces in WWII.
The car lives in Destin FL. Has the correct hardtop. Dealer option for 1955 only Continental Kit. Apart from a 12v conversion with an alternator and retro fitted period a/c she’s original. Planning a Southern States and maybe a West Coast tour for 2019 is planned.
Hope to be in Flagstaff AZ. After that we may have to pass her along to a new custodian. It’s difficult being UK based and travelling the world. We’ll see. Loving life and our TOCI friends.
Taken at Road trip including Knoxville convention 2018
  1. Elaineinwa likes this.

Help us by sharing/liking this page!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!