1967Landau

1967 4-door Landau

Gypsy_Davy
That's a real beautiful looking Thunderbird. I have a 1967 Tahoe turquoise (original paint) Thunderbird myself. Mines spotting the rear suicide doors and, front disc brakes, power window & locks, variable wiping speeds, and Ford's big old 390 FE to push her along. This generation was nicknamed the Glamor bird and boy do they live up to that name. A real smooth ride and a beauty to look at and boy do people like to comment on her and share stories or offer compliments.

1967Landau
That's a real beautiful looking Thunderbird. I have a 1967 Tahoe turquoise (original paint) Thunderbird myself. Mines spotting the rear suicide doors and, front disc brakes, power window & locks, variable wiping speeds, and Ford's big old 390 FE to push her along. This generation was nicknamed the Glamor bird and boy do they live up to that name. A real smooth ride and a beauty to look at and boy do people like to comment on her and share stories or offer compliments.
Thank you. My color is Diamond Blue and it was exclusive in 67 on theThunderbird and the Continental. I love the car. Drives like a dream and floats down the road. I always get appreciative comments when I drive it. It’s surprising how many people never knew ford produced a 4-door Thunderbird.

Album information

Album owner
1967Landau
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Album privacy

1967Landau

Can view media items