WTB Borla 140081 Kit

ricklove

ricklove

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I know it's a long shot, but ... I'm looking for a new (maybe lightly used) Borla 140081 kit for my 2004 T Bird. Anyone?? Thanks!!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I'd say it's beyond a long shot! Never hurts to ask though. https://forums.fordthunderbirdforum...rd-borla-140008-140081-cat-back-exhaust.9411/

I remember one time someone sold a used one.

Just think, this only fits the 2002. They made less than 70,000 of these cars, and how many actually upgraded the exhaust? Frankly, you are lucky a new one is still available for sale. They will likely stop selling them after they sell the stock they have.

The Borla p/n 140008 is for the 2002, while the 140081 is for the 2003 (and probably the 2004 & 2005). Thanks!!

The long shot relates to someone on this forum having a set gathering dust in their garage. They seem to be readily available through a number of vendors; but at full retail of $858 range.

The long shot relates to someone on this forum having a set gathering dust in their garage. They seem to be readily available through a number of vendors; but at full retail of $858 range.
Got it. Most are quite happy with the Borlas and keep them on long term. I enjoy mine but still have the OEM in case someone wants to go back to original.

I know it's a long shot, but ... I'm looking for a new (maybe lightly used) Borla 140081 kit for my 2004 T Bird. Anyone?? Thanks!!
Poke around eBay, that's where I got my Borla Exhaust back in March/April for $750 (~$300 off MSRP). See if you can make a tempting offer to a vendor with one sitting in inventory there, after all, it's not like these are dime-a-dozen Mustang exhausts were talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Back