WTB 2003 Tbird sun visor clips

cjkane2003
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Anyone know where to get the sun visor clips? I need the drivers side one on my 2003. As you all know these clips are integral to the holding the plastic trim in place along the inside top of the windshield. The previous owners cracked it and never replaced them, so my trim piece is sagging. I found the passenger side clip on eBay, for the measly sum of $293.00. (Not paying that) These were originally sold for about $9 at Ford. Have not found the drivers side one yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Anyone know where to get the sun visor clips? I need the drivers side one on my 2003. As you all know these clips are integral to the holding the plastic trim in place along the inside top of the windshield. The previous owners cracked it and never replaced them, so my trim piece is sagging. I found the passenger side clip on eBay, for the measly sum of $293.00. (Not paying that) These were originally sold for about $9 at Ford. Have not found the drivers side one yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
What is the link to the one you found on ebay? I don't see it.

Back