WTB 1982 Town Landau Carburetor replacment

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Fisker
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi - my first post here on the forum :)

20 years ago i bought an 82 in California, fell in love with it and ended up bringing it back to Denmark.

It´s been sitting for 10 years, but last weekend i drove it to a shop to get it fixed and running again.

BUT - turns out the carb is done, so either i need a replacement or a rebuild kit.. I would prefer a replacement, but i just cannot figure out where/how to find the right one. I want to find one in the US, since parts like this are not really available here. Actually, to my knowledge, my 82 is the only one in the country :(

Can anyone direct me to where i might find a replacement carb, and which model i need.? - I tried several shops online, but there are so many different models. I need to get the right one, with all the fittings/intake gasket and what not. I have the model number but i cannot find one with the same version number. See attached pics. If other models have an exact fit, that´s fine..

Carburetor Model Number is E2SE DB

Any help would be appreciated thanks :)

I tried:
rockauto.com
carburetorcenter.com/
quadrajetparts.com
amazon
Ebay

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0304.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0304.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail_IMG_0305.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0305.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 0

20 years ago i bought an 82 in California, fell in love with it and ended up bringing it back to Denmark.

It´s been sitting for 10 years, but last weekend i drove it to a shop to get it fixed and running again.

BUT - turns out the carb is done, so either i need a replacement or a rebuild kit.. I would prefer a replacement, but i just cannot figure out where/how to find the right one. I want to find one in the US, since parts like this are not really available here. Actually, to my knowledge, my 82 is the only one in the country :(

Can anyone direct me to where i might find a replacement carb, and which model i need.? - I tried several shops online, but there are so many different models. I need to get the right one, with all the fittings/intake gasket and what not. I have the model number but i cannot find one with the same version number. See attached pics. If other models have an exact fit, that´s fine..

I tried:
rockauto.com

I tried:
rockauto.com
carburetorcenter.com/
quadrajetparts.com
amazon
Ebay

carburetorcenter.com/
quadrajetparts.com
amazon
Ebay
Welcome to the forum Fisher try summitracing.com
macsantiqueautoparts.com

I tried:
rockauto.com
carburetorcenter.com/
quadrajetparts.com
amazon
Ebay
Welcome to the forum Fisker
Try summitracing.com
macsantiqueautoparts.com
discount99.us
Just try and google it
I just googled it and a bunch of carburetors & different prices popped up for your 82
Good Luck

You had no luck with rock auto? Which motor is in your bird? I would look for some numbers either on a tag or stamped into the carb body. I see your sticker and while E would be the 80s decade and the 2 the year , so yes that is 82 but there would be more to the actual part number.

Hi, thanks for your inputs.! :)
I tried several of the suggested sites, in the end summitracing.com was able to help me out and guide me to the correct carburator. Now it's ordered, - we'll see if it's a fit :)

You had no luck with rock auto? Which motor is in your bird? I would look for some numbers either on a tag or stamped into the carb body. I see your sticker and while E would be the 80s decade and the 2 the year , so yes that is 82 but there would be more to the actual part number.

Sorry for not including the motor info, it's a 255 V8 :)

Hi, thanks for your inputs.! :)
I tried several of the suggested sites, in the end summitracing.com was able to help me out and guide me to the correct carburator. Now it's ordered, - we'll see if it's a fit :)
AWESOME. Glad to help out

Back