WTB 1963 Front Wheel Hub

Chief Beardy

Chief Beardy

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Howdy All,

I have just replaced the front drums on my 62 Thunderbird and it appears the right hand side wheel hub has been machined for some reason so when the new one goes one it pushes up against other components and locks the wheel. The left hand side no issue but the right is thinner.

Hoping to find someone, would be brilliant that is in Australia that I can acquire one from so that my mechanic can sort as we want to take Lady Penelope down south in a few weeks and brakes are pretty important.

Putting it out there before I bite the bullet and order from the US and pay the express postage to get it to Western Australia

Cheers

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Howdy All,

I have just replaced the front drums on my 62 Thunderbird and it appears the right hand side wheel hub has been machined for some reason so when the new one goes one it pushes up against other components and locks the wheel. The left hand side no issue but the right is thinner.

Hoping to find someone, would be brilliant that is in Australia that I can acquire one from so that my mechanic can sort as we want to take Lady Penelope down south in a few weeks and brakes are pretty important.

Putting it out there before I bite the bullet and order from the US and pay the express postage to get it to Western Australia

Cheers
Try All American Auto Parts in Victoria, reckon they can help. PH 03 5339 6533.
Cheers Dave
61 Thunderbird Convertible
Rye VIC

Back