WTB 15" 1955 or 1956 steel wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
NTouchOne

NTouchOne

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
For reasons we won't go into, I am in need of 2 (or all 4) 15" wheels from a '55 or ' 56 T-Bird. I am currently running 15" semi-universal wheel from Coker but - with the offset which pushes the tire further outside - I cannot use my skirts. No effect on performance, strictly an appearance thing. I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area but will pay to ship. All I ask is that they be genuine and in decent shape so they can be used.

Do you have a picture of what these wheels look like? I have a set that didn't fit my 65.

I Have 4 Off of a 66 Bird.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a set (5). Replaced mine with 16"
But I'm on the east coast (SC). Tires still on.
Interested?

I have a set (5). Replaced mine with 16"
But I'm on the east coast (SC). Tires still on.
Interested?
Yes, but, just in the wheels, don't need the tires as mine only have 1,000 miles or so on them. Price??

No, I’m sure you don’t want my old tires. Around here they get ~ $10 a wheel to remove the tires. I’d like to get rid of all 5. I have no idea what shipping would be or if it’s cost prohibitive for you. I’m pretty handy - finishing up a frame-off on my 55 - and could probably figure a way to stack the rims together for shipping. $250-$50 of which is the removal of the tires? Reasonable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back