Windshield cleaner?

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A
Last seen
I recently purchased a 1993 TBird. Everything is in good condition, except the windshield. There are many ugly sticker marks on windshield and fine scratched on the driver side. I searched online and found lots of windshield cleaners available in the market. I also found discount on cleaning products at http://www.dealrocker.com. Wondering if any of you have tried any windshield cleaner and have any success, please share what you used and where did you got it from?

Thanks in advance.

I use 70/30 Alcohol/Water solution. More alcohol takes off any gummy residue from stickers. If real bad use GOO BE GONE.
Once cleaning that way, use a clay bar and that should clean the rest up. Scratches? Not sure what to do there.:confused:

The product u want for scratches is called RARE EARTH u also need a buffing wheel for auto glass....google but u could damage your w/s more if u dont do it right. for any foreign substances on w/s use a NEW razor blade and glass cleaner ...Sprayway or Castle are the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back