WANTED wind deflector behind the seats, 2003 t-bird

Bettylou

Bettylou

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I'm planning a trip in my wife's '03 Thunderbird from Scottsdale to Vegas for the SEMA show in November. It will be a top down trip. First, do these wind deflectors work? Are they worth the money? Any problems installing them or issues with interference with either the hard or convertible top?

Finally, where can I get one for the lowest price? Amazon lists one for $275.00

Thanks
Mike
41X+zPYxhUL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I'm planning a trip in my wife's '03 Thunderbird from Scottsdale to Vegas for the SEMA show in November. It will be a top down trip. First, do these wind deflectors work? Are they worth the money? Any problems installing them or issues with interference with either the hard or convertible top?

Finally, where can I get one for the lowest price? Amazon lists one for $275.00

Thanks
Mike
View attachment 4728

That's probably all you are going to find, MANY years ago we had a guy that bought ads who sold Wind Baffles and they were pretty pricey even back then. Here is the same Wind deflector / baffle on ebay- https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Thunderbird-convertible-2002-to-2005-Wind-Deflector-/362287190378

Back