Wanted - wheel center cap (hubcap) for 2004 TBird

Luke485
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I lost a center cap the other day on a bumpy road and haven't been able to find it. I've searched all the big internet hubcap sites that boast they have these in stock. None of them have any in stock at the moment. Does anyone here have a center cap available for sale or know of a place that I can track one down? I have the chrome finish one that is surrounded by the words FORD with the thunderbird logo in the center. Any leads are greatly appreciated.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I lost a center cap the other day on a bumpy road and haven't been able to find it. I've searched all the big internet hubcap sites that boast they have these in stock. None of them have any in stock at the moment. Does anyone here have a center cap available for sale or know of a place that I can track one down? I have the chrome finish one that is surrounded by the words FORD with the thunderbird logo in the center. Any leads are greatly appreciated.
What is the part number you are searching for? Also, no reason why anybody would have these in stock anymore, they sold ~68,000 Tbirds total, and that was 15 years ago! Junkyard and check the parts from two junkyard 2002-2005 Thunderbirds- https://forums.fordthunderbirdforum...4-2005-ford-thunderbird-junkyard-parts.10476/

Last edited:
You never know. Someone may have some stashed away. I have two sets for a 2003. Just saying.

Back