T
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
none
I am in the marked for anyone of the below

2003 Sky Blue
2004 Vintage Green
2005 Inca Gold

They must be a Premium optioned car less w 30k miles, flexible with the interior.

PLEASE BE REALISTIC with your asking price.

Good luck in finding the Inca Gold. There were only 82 made. I own a 2005 Bronze which I bought in November 2019 from a gentleman that took quite good care of it.

2003 Sky Blue
2004 Vintage Green
2005 Inca Gold

They must be a Premium optioned car less w 30k miles, flexible with the interior.

I have a mint 03 sky blue with blk/wht interior that I was considering selling it has 106k on it but the last time I saw one as nice as mine was in 03 on the show room floor. The sky blue was a limited car only for 03 and finding one with 30k will be one hell of a search Good Luck

2003 Sky Blue
2004 Vintage Green
2005 Inca Gold

If you find the car you want, don't worry about price. The desirable limited colors don't come up that often and do command a higher price than the common reds, blacks and silver cars. It looks like you want a rare low mile like brand new Bird but don't want to open your wallet. These cars are already over 15 years old and not getting any younger. If you keep haggling over price and passing on these once in a life time rarer cars, you will never own one.

2003 Sky Blue
2004 Vintage Green
2005 Inca Gold

Yes I have what you want sky blue with 28,600 miles. Original owner one driver florida garaged.
Black Interior chrome wheels matching hardtop.
Make offer

I have a 05 bird, is Inca gold and bronze the same. I wou like to sale mine.

I have a 2005 Bronze T-Bird. Inca Gold is not the same. There were 1,396 Bronze and 82 Inca Gold made.

Thanks nrlady
what does Inca Gold look like compared to bronze? since I plan to sell mine I would like to know in case someone ask. Thanks

Think of a pineapple. Similar to a light yellow that used to be on the Cadillac Eldorado in late 70s. I’ve seen the color in person and like it but it’s not for everyone.

Hi ...

I have a 2003 Sky Blue Thunderbird Delux ... About 22,000 miles, white hardtop, new blue convertable top ... 1st to offer $12,500 should get it. Located in Virginia near Wash/Dulles Airport

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back