WANTED - low mileage 2004 Thunderbird - Merlot

P
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Nkne
My wife and I are looking to a buy a 2004 Thunderbird in the Merlot exterior color and the creme interior color.

Although we are picky, we are not prepared to pay an outlandish price, but will pay a fair price- so be reasonable. We would love to find something with under 50,000 miles but would consider going to up to 70,000 miles for the right car.

PLEASE NOTE - we only want this color combination, so please do not ask if we would consider another color. We live in Texas but would be willing to fly anywhere in the lower 48 for the right car. It needs to be next to perfect (kind of like the one that just sold in here - sorry we missed that one .

Thanks much in advance if you think you might know of one that might be coming up for sale.

They only made about 3900 total with various options in that color. Good luck finding one, you will definitely need it.

I am a patient guy. I shopped for 4 years for my Prowler and 2 years for my XLR. My cars are perfect but it does take a while sometimes to find them. I am fortunate that my son is a Southwest Airlines pilot, and I am retired. Consequently, I can fly anywhere just to look at a car and turn right around if it is not as described. I wish I would have caught the one that was in this site a couple of months ago!!

My wife and I are looking to a buy a 2004 Thunderbird in the Merlot exterior color and the creme interior color.

Although we are picky, we are not prepared to pay an outlandish price, but will pay a fair price- so be reasonable. We would love to find something with under 50,000 miles but would consider going to up to 70,000 miles for the right car.

PLEASE NOTE - we only want this color combination, so please do not ask if we would consider another color. We live in Texas but would be willing to fly anywhere in the lower 48 for the right car. It needs to be next to perfect (kind of like the one that just sold in here - sorry we missed that one .

Thanks much in advance if you think you might know of one that might be coming up for sale.

The Ford nomenclature for the interior color that you’re looking for is called Sand. Just in case you might see one listed calling it that. Good luck with your search.

Thanks you. I have located one with 11k but we can’t quite agree on price and it is all the way across the country, which only inflates the cost more to get it home. I don’t really care about having that low of miles, and the premium is really steep. I would love to hear about any with 50k or less with the Merlot/Sand combination.

Thanks to all trying to help.

We were able to make a deal on the one with 11k miles. I had to come up some and he came down some. It is truly next to perfect! Super happy with the purchase. Now we just have to wait on getting it shipped from the hinter lands of Montana!

Back