Use of Ford Thunderbird Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
FoxyRoxy

FoxyRoxy

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I am having a custom part machined and wanted a local engraving shop to put the Thunderbird logo on it. They are concerned about copyright and use of the logo on their end. Does anyone know how to contact an official about this detail?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I am having a custom part machined and wanted a local engraving shop to put the Thunderbird logo on it. They are concerned about copyright and use of the logo on their end. Does anyone know how to contact an official about this detail?
Ford isn't going to give you permission or a license for one unit. Yes, it's a copyright and/or trademark infringement. This has been discussed before on floormats as well.

I kinda figured. Prob have to just etch it myself then. However if this part works well I might consider selling them so if I did How would I go about contacting someone for the official license?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back