Truth in Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.
57 bluebird

57 bluebird

VIP Contributor
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
It's great all these cars listed at MSRP. But how about also listing the TOTAL MSRP price (the price at the bottom, not the top of the window sticker), model(premium or deluxe), interior package, hard top or not, etc, so people are not ordering cars or traveling all over the country and then being disappointed.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by 57 bluebird:
It's great all these cars listed at MSRP. But how about also listing the TOTAL MSRP price (the price at the bottom, not the top of the window sticker), model(premium or deluxe), interior package, hard top or not, etc, so people are not ordering cars or traveling all over the country and then being disappointed.

The price of the car before options means nothing. Who is quoting base prices? The MSRP is at the bottom like you said.

Also, I would speak to the General Manager or Owner of the dealership if you are traveling. Make sure you don't talk to a salemen if you are traveling because most of them are flakey. I've had a bad experience on a short 1 hour drive, got there and the car was not as described and the managers in a car lot don't car, policy is get them in the door at whatever cost and switch them.

Any cars that I list at MSRP are the total MSRP at the bottom of the window sticker. The MSRP will vary by model and options. Please email me if you have any questions on any cars that I have posted and I would be happy to answer them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back