t-bird brochure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone know who might have any brochures on the new T-bird? My dealer was dragging his feet in wanting to give up one if he even has any? I would like to have one to tuck away, with all of the other goodies. TIA

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

You can find almost any brochure on ebay. Just search "2002 Thunderbird" If you don't have any luck email me, I have quite a collection of brochures concept, pre launch, launch, ordering, showroom ect. Some I have up to 50 for some dumb reason, can't keep my finger off the bid button. I will sell at close to the prices you see on ebay. If you bought a Thunderbird your dealer should make every effort to make sure you have every brochure, my dealer even found all the old Frontline magazines that delt with the Thuderbird car and gave them to me along with several launch binders and numerous brochures.

Agreed about your dealer giving you what you want/need. Mine even gave me a copy of the book by Michael Lamm plus a few hard to find/limited brochures.

You can also request a brochure from the Ford site and they will mail you one for free. Just log in to the Thunderbird area and look around. It has been a while since I have been in there, so I don't remember the actual links, but I'll try to get to it again if you need help.

------------------
Dennis Grant
1960 HT 208K
1992 Sport 237K

Well, shut ma mouth! I just went to www.ford.com, then to Ford Vehicles, Research/Brochures to request a brochure. You can download a T-Bird brochure, but the order brochure form page indicates "You may order up to two brochures at a time. For a Thunderbird brochure, please visit your local Ford dealer." I am sure that I requested (and received) one from Ford quite a while ago, as well as from a dealer, but maybe the popularity of the car and related paraphenalia has caused Ford to restrict the brochures to local dealers.
Sorry about that!

------------------
Dennis Grant
1960 HT 208K
1992 Sport 237K

yes thanks, I was just at ford web site and downloaded a copy of one. i talked to the dealer again, they do have 2 of them for me to pick up. I was informed that they were giving me the neman marcus floor mats that came with the car, and that the regular ones already in the car were added later! humm, they are not so bad after all!

Wow!

You got a Neiman-Marcus car and they didn't give you the N-M floor mats that came with it? That seems odd. Did you get the car new or used from the dealer? It's nice that they are giving them to you, but you should have had them from the start, it seems to me.

------------------
Dennis Grant
1960 HT 208K
1992 Sport 237K

my401K wrote: Well, I am new to this forum, and wanted to announce that i was able to find a thunderbird blue for msrp yesterday, and bought it!

Wonder why the dealer would give you NM mats?? Did the mats have Thunderbird emblems on them or "NM" on them? If they had Thunderbird emblems then they're not the NM mats but the better looking, accessory mats that many have upgraded theirs to.

-

The mats that are in the car now do not have any emblems on them. They are just plain. In the trunk, were the NM mats, which have their emblem in lower left corner of mat. we didn't know they were there until they opened the trunk, and looked under the top holder, and other cover accys.

------------------
2002 Thunderbird blue
2001 Corvette vert
2000 PT Cruiser
1968 Corvette roadster

-

The plain mats are what would have come with your car. The NM mats must have been ordered by someone after the fact. Was your car brand new or had it been around for awhile?

Actually, the car had been purchased by a doctor, locally, who i gues had buyers remorse. The dealership was nice enough refund his entire purchase price plus his tt&l. They turned around and offered it as a used car, even though iy had only 500 miles on it. Works for me, it is flawless. I don't know the real story on the NM mats. They are nothing special. Will keep them for shows.

------------------
2002 Thunderbird blue
2001 Corvette vert
2000 PT Cruiser
1968 Corvette roadster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back