Sell and swap board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrGarabaldi

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Hi Y'all

I'm a new guy to this forum, I found this place after buying a 93 T'bird and wanted to fix a bunch of stuff. I also am member of 2 other FoMoCo products boards, Sporttracs and Taurus. Both boards have a sell/buy board where people can post stuff for sale and stuff that they are looking for. I don't see anything like that here. Is there one? I'd rather buy something from a board that I frequent and that kinda helps support the community kind of thing.

Y'all have a good one and I do like the board.

Bob

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hey, Bob.

Welcome aboard. It would be nice to see a forum for selling/buying, but it would not get much traffic here. This site is primarily for the '02+ guys and they provide some places for the rest of the T-Bird guys to hang out a little. I think this site is nice, but it is very limited in the '89-'97 years as far as traffic goes.

To be honest, you probably want to check out www.********* if you are looking for selling/buying things. They have traffic there that puts this site to shame, and it's specifically for the '89-'97 Thunderbird and Cougars. Also, you didn't say, but if your '93 is a Super Coupe, then also check out www.sccoa.com as they are dedicated specifically to the Super Coupe. Both sites see more traffic in an hour than this site sees in a week or more.

I like this site because you don't (yet) have a lot of young kids who think they know everything about the car they own because they've changed the oil. You have to put up with a fair amount of that on those other sites. So far here things are nice, albeit quiet.

Thanks for the info! I just have a regular 93 3.8 t-bird. I do like the car partly because of the history of the T'birds where anything that was coming down the pike from FoMoCo found its way on the T'bird first before it hit the other car lines. I'm not crazy about the engine though because of the potential head issues with the 3.8. I am almost considering performing an engine exchange for the 5.0, but it is a lot of work to do the conversion properly. Now if I happen to run across a 5.0 bird that was crunched in an accident, that would make it easier......maybe.

Again thanks for the information.

Have a good one

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back