Roadster Tonneau Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have developed a hard Roadster Tonneau to fit the new Thunderbird. The design is two pieces so it can be taken off and PUT IN THE TRUNK incase you are out on the road and need to put the top up, and IT DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY DRILLING OR CHANGES TO YOUR CAR! It will be made of fiberglass and come in black or white, but you can paint it to match your car. The price will be somewhere between $1500 and $2000. I hope to have the web site with pictures and ordering information before Thanksgiving. Anyone interested in a Roadster Tonneau can email me at and I will email back as soon as the web site is up.

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Finally my new computer is to be delivered tomorrow. If all goes well I hope to have my web page up with pictures of my Tonneau Cover for all to see, by Nov. 22nd. I'm really excited to see what reaction I receive
when you see the pictures. All the car people
that have seen my car with my Sport Roadster Covers love the way it adds even more excitment to an already sporty car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back