red bird for msrp in tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
We have a red soft top in stock for $36945. at Performance Ford in Nashville Tn.That is the msrp.Call Bob Brackin at 615-297-4111. My email is rlb73736@*******

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by bobbrackin:
We have a red soft top in stock for $36945. at Performance Ford in Nashville Tn.That is the msrp.Call Bob Brackin at 615-297-4111. My email is rlb73736@*******

Bob,
I only need to sell 18 more web sites this month, and I'll have enough to buy it! I won't hold my breath. I think Ford needs to give me a car for running this great forum, what does everyone else think?

tongue.gif
tbird, you ask so, I remember a long time ago that you said you thought there was nothing wrong with dealers selling for over MSRP. Now you want them to GIVE you one. Get in line like the rest of us did. And dig deep.
biggrin.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Originally posted by Gobird:
you said you thought there was nothing wrong with dealers selling for over MSRP.

They don't call it the suggested price for no reason. Free trade, no price fixing.

Tbird-
I think Ford should sponsor your Thunderbird Forum. You have my vote. That and $4 will get you a good cup of coffee at Starbuck's. Good luck and keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back