Personalized shelf mat

Status
Not open for further replies.
We recently ordered a personalized rear shelf mat for our blue t-bird from www.tbird2002.com. Although we were assured the embroidery would match our car, when it came, the color was more a light royal blue, not teal blue. The mat was great, just didn't match the car color.

When I contacted the vendor, he was quite reasonable and agreed to have it picked up for inspection. Just got a message that it is the correct color! Says he's sold plenty to other blue t-bird owners and has never gotten a complaint. He refunded our money, but insists the color is correct.

Has anyone else on the forum encountered this. I'm not color-blind, it just isn't the teal blue. My husband says it was OK, even though it didn't match. Is this a "guy" thing? Is it just us women that want colors to match? Would like to hear if anyone else got the mats in blue and what your thoughts are on the color match.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

The color looks like it matches to me, I know several people have ordered over the last several months and not said anything.

I know when my wife buys yarn, it has dye codes on the label, not sure if it applies here.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back