Oldbroad just wants to say thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldbroad
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
None
As you can guess by my handle, I am a 72 yr young kitten from above the 49th in SW Canada. I am oldschool when it comes to vehicles incl bikes. I tend to be a bit long winded, but I know this a T-bird site so bear with an old kitten. I presently own an 02 Ford Windstar SEL, which I have had for many years. It has been the best car I have owned since the late '70's. I nearly got rid of her 2 yrs after purchase due to some major gremlins. I have managed to fix most of these problems but only have a couple more to get out of the way. With my health status, I very much hope to carry on another 30 years. I cam aboard as a experience forum dweller with 18 forums on my 'puter as I am considering putting on a set of OME T-Bird or K/H replicas on the "Beast". If aftermarket I may go up to 17". This mild bit of customization plus may be the only way to fill my "bucket list", which was to build or own a pre-war rod (first choice a '40 Zephyr coupe), a custom classic or a retro rod of any vintage (Ford/Lincoln)1947-1970, stock body & interior w/modern running gear.
I don't think I will reply to many posts except to compliment the owners of the previous "baby birds" of th'90's & beyond. Thanks for allowing an old Canuck kitten to the site. Rock-a-Billy forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back