New to the site.Info for a car someone here may have

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
I
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
none
Hello all. My best friends Mother sold a 65 thunderbird in 2012.She sold it to a guy in the detroit area who sold it to a guy or gal in tennesee soon after.I live in Hartland MI and she told me last night at the dream cruise she found a bunch of the original paper work.Now i am (sorry lol) not into the thunderbirds myself but as a car guy i know that this info would be very nice for the guy/gal that has the car now.So if anyone knows of this purchase and is the owner let me know and i will get it to you.the car was a 65 T-bird A code white with red interior.The last name of my buddys Mother is Rich,if that helps? I know us Pontiac guys are always looking for this stuff and i figured i would like this stuff to go with the car if possible.She wants no money nor do i for getting this done.I will get the packet and whatever else she has soon and try and load pics.Sorry for the lengthy post.

Back