looking for yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve Legel

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Looking for yellow over yellow with partial or full interior accent trim. Other aspects of package less important. Willing to pay MSRP, have cash, can travel. Any body have an idea on which states have low sales tax?
Steve Legel

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Steve,

Sales tax gets paid only to the state in which you register the car. Most dealerships will sell you a temp tag for $1 and you pay the sales tax upon registration in your home state.

Good luck finding your car!

KB

I have a yellow premium with a white hard top and the full accent package at MSRP available now in Southern California. I can also drop ship one to you. That takes about 8 weeks.Email me if you are interested.

Steve, There's a yellow bird sitting in the lot at Bill Brown Ford on Plymouth Road in Livonia. They originally wanted 10,000 over then dropped to $5,000 over. That yellow ones been sitting there for a while, you maybe can bargin with them. It would be a lot easier than going outstate. I purchased mine from Blackwell in Plymouth and found it was one of the only dealership around here that would sell for sticker. I'll do all my dealings with them from now on.

YLO BRD

Steve. In the paper last Sunday, a Birmingham AL dealer had 3 advertised for MSRP. I recall one was yellow. If you're interested, send me an email and I'll give you their name. I don't know anything about the dealer but they have been in business a long, long time.

Yellow car should arrive this weekend. Received great deal and great service from Ford West dealership. You can email me for details.
Steve Legel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back