Like to find a nice original untouched 1967 2-door

JohnMc
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
None
If you guys know of one, please let me know. 847-997-9944

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Lank, where are you located and can you send me pictures???? Is this car be for sale?? My email is Alwayslincolns@********* and my phone is 847-997-9944. I drive a great amount for my job, maybe if close I could go and see it..

Please tell me more!

John McCarthy
847-997-9944
Alwayslincolns@*********

Lank, where are you located and can you send me pictures???? Is this car be for sale?? My email is Alwayslincolns@********* and my phone is 847-997-9944. I drive a great amount for my job, maybe if close I could go and see it..

Please tell me more!

John McCarthy
847-997-9944
Alwayslincolns@*********
John, I would like to sell it. It is a two door hardtop. When I get my computer back from the shop in a few days I'll email you with pictures. Feel free to call me @ 541-514-5532 I live in Springfield, Oregon
Leroy Roberts

John, I would like to sell it. It is a two door hardtop. When I get my computer back from the shop in a few days I'll email you with pictures. Feel free to call me @ 541-514-5532 I live in Springfield, Oregon
Leroy Roberts
Did you buy it?

Back