ISO Previously owned 1956 P6FH209776

viperstoo
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Looking for my 56 buckskin tan, P6FH209776, that I sold in early 90’s to a party in Oklahoma. Hopefully someone can give me a lead if it still exists. Buck Walsh Thanks

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Below is what's in the Tbird registry. You might see if you can get the contact info for the person who placed the ad (unless that was your ad!!!) and find out who he sold it to.

Registry Number39123
VINP6FH209776
Year1956
Body StyleConvertible
Trim Level Name
Codes40A -
Engine312 V-8
Assembly PlantDearborn
Significant Interest
Special Edition Number
Longevity / Location
Entry Date6/9/2012
Last Update
Owner Name
Source / SpotterDennis Dole
CommentsThis 1956 Thunderbird was offered for sale in the March-April 1991 issue of Early Bird. It is Buckskin Tan with a white soft top, Fordomatic, power steering, power brakes, fender skirts and wire covers. 1500 miles since body off restoration in 1980. Offered at $19,900 by the owner B. Walsh of southeast Ohio. A small picture of this car is shown on page 62 of the magazine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I was the seller in this ad in 1991. Unfortunately the phone numbers I have for the buyer are no longer in service. I am just hoping that by some small chance a member will have knowledge of the car.

Thanks. I was the seller in this ad in 1991. Unfortunately the phone numbers I have for the buyer are no longer in service. I am just hoping that by some small chance a member will have knowledge of the car.
Not surprising, this was over 3 decades ago. The odds of finding the car are slim, assuming it even still exists.

I wonder if you could contact classic car insurance companies and get them to tell you anything useful.

Back