How many 71 4 doors are still out there?

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Devil Dog....,Very Nice Car you Got Nice Body Style as Well,..... Also Here’s Some Pics Mine If Want See it., Has 390 Engine was Rebuilt 2 Years Ago Maybe has 500 Miles on it if That, All New Front End Rubbers Put On It Last Year, All New Shocks And 4 New Disc Brakes Put On It Last Year, New Sending Unit And Pump as Well but Gauge Still Not Working, Figure Bad Wire Somewhere, Not Bad Car Considering a Traded a Non Running Pontoon Boat For It Even Swap Couple Months Ago With Everything Done Above by Previous Owner, Not my Daily Driver But Nice To Cruise in Every Now And Then When Not Hot Outside.
Nice looking car. Might be the fuel gauge itself that's bad . Take it out of the dash. Should be a screw on the top of it and a lil allen screw on the bottom. It will pull straight out of the dash. Might have to move your steering wheel up or down for more room. Put a tester on the prongs where the gauge came from. Turn on the key or start the car. If you've got juice replace the gauge. I found and replaced all my gauges I was having problems with when I bought it off my cousin. Found them on EBAY. Headlights might be bad vacuum line or actuator. Traded a non running pontoon boat for it? LOL That's AWESOME

Last edited:
i'd love to know too. I'm pretty sure there are less than a handfull of 4 dr in UK and Europe

Back