has anyone supercharged the V8 in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sumpunkster

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Hi! im Evan and im new. i live in Issaquah Wa. right out side of seattle. well, i bought a 94 t-bird with the 4.6. its a great car so far and i like it. i had a turboed 92 accord that was totaled from someone hitting me so i thought id buy real power now. always wanted one so i found one in great shape for cheap. but my accord was much faster so i now have to make this thing faster hehe. so has NE one in here super charged theres? and do you know where i could find cheap parts for the car? just ne after market parts in general. thanks much guys.

There is quite a few SCed V8 out there. There was only one company that made a TBird specific SC kit and they( Allen Engine Development www.allenengine.com ) recently closed up shop. You can use most mustang kits with some modications, depending on which route you go.

Since you have a 94, you are hindered quite abit as compared to a 96 - 97 Bird. I am not going to list what you can and can't do, but if performance is what you here is what I suggest. The 94 4.6 and transmission suck, I recommend you look at getting 99+ 4.6 and transmission from a wrecked mustang and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back