Happy New Year 2019!

tbird

tbird

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the forum this year both financially and by answering questions on threads! @Quickdraw has really went above and beyond for years to provide everyone with information about their 2002-2005 Thunderbird in this thread, so thank you! Also, @coat1971 has sent out many facsimile window stickers! Thank you as well!

What do you like about the forum and what can I do to make it better in 2019?

Today is your last chance to become a 2018 lifetime member! Click here for details!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Well what like about this forum is the ease of use. I use the 02~05 forums. It is always easy to find new posts and find the posts I replied in. With facebook, the posts are all over the place, with 3 or 4 different pages. It seems people are always posting the same question in each and it makes a mess to follow. The nest is a mess and you can never find anything again over there. Also, Facebook people asking the same questions over and over. At least here you merge them into one post.

I like the recommendations for items on Amazon. I have followed them and even purchased a few. I have no problem with those and would not mind seeing more.

I have a hard time posting from my phone. When I misspell a word and choose the right one from the suggested words, something strange and different shows up in the feed. Only happens on this board using an android phone.

Thanks for keeping the forum relevant.

I have a hard time posting from my phone. When I misspell a word and choose the right one from the suggested words, something strange and different shows up in the feed. Only happens on this board using an android phone.

Thanks for keeping the forum relevant.

Thanks for the feedback. I use a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ phone to post very often with no problems. Those suggested words are not something I've had an issue with. Not sure what's going on there, sounds like the suggested words are coming from the phone?

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the forum this year both financially and by answering questions on threads! @Quickdraw has really went above and beyond for years to provide everyone with information about their 2002-2005 Thunderbird in this thread, so thank you! Also, @coat1971 has sent out many facsimile window stickers! Thank you as well!

Today is your last chance to become a 2018 lifetime member! Click here for details!
This is a great resource for owners. My first source for solutions to problems and general information.
Thanks forum!

Thanks for the feedback. I use a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ phone to post very often with no problems. Those suggested words are not something I've had an issue with. Not sure what's going on there, sounds like the suggested words are coming from the phone?
I use an HTC U11 and GBoard with both the edge browser and chrome. I had the same issue with my HTC10. It's kinda weird actually. Just one of those things. Probably an HTC thing.

In my opinion,
This forum is a great service to all of us! Thanks, I am sure you don't make enough running it to keep a kitten in cream so I am glad you are able to moderate. My condolences to all those who don't get to drive their t-bird all year long. My own 2004 PCR is pushing 178,250 miles and still looks perfect. It is the only car I drive. These cars are much more durable that some think and repairs are less expensive than car payments even if you are like me with days of crawling under the car to work on it are long behind you. My previous experience with an airplane was "if a part looks like it is going to break, replace it now." I would not fear driving this puppy anywhere supported by this forum and my credit card. Stay safe everyone and in 2019, lets take over the car shows from the 'vettes!

Cdbintx, can't agree more with you. I live in a small town & my mileage isn't quite as high as yours but my 05 is nearing 10200 being used as our daily driver.
I agree with you abiab the sturdiness of the car, believing that the more it is driven the better it performs. And the paint quality is outstanding always takes on a beautiful shine.

Love this website, the great knowledge, advice and sharing that happens is priceless to keep our Birds cruising in style! Keep up the great work and I vote that QuickDraw get Member of the Decade for the last two!
Elaine and Velvet!

Attachments

• IMG_8113.JPG
    IMG_8113.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 0
Love the forum, demonstrates the benefit of many T-birders.
DO not like the tendency to lose a link when enticed by a notification email
(link not found)

Love the forum, demonstrates the benefit of many T-birders.
DO not like the tendency to lose a link when enticed by a notification email
(link not found)
Sadly this happens when a spammer posts, a post is deleted, or a thread is merged with an existing topic.

I do have ways to address this, so thanks for the feedback!

Back