Garage information in Arizona 1955 thunderbird needs a new transmission.

C

Clous

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Need a Referral of a mechanic or garage who can rebuild my transmission. The garage where I took it won’t pull the engine. Any info will Be helpful. Thank you my friends.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Need a Referral of a mechanic or garage who can rebuild my transmission. The garage where I took it won’t pull the engine. Any info will Be helpful. Thank you my friends.
I can't advise you on a repair place, but I do have a ford o matic transmission for sale at :

It may be ready to have a Ford O matic that is original and in one piece it is geting harder for find decent repair shop , best to you Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob's Transmissions, Tucson Arizona, but you have to take the tranny out and bring it to him, he's the best! good luck!

Hughes Performance Transmission recommended a local repair shop in Phoenix to repair my C4 in my 31 hot rod. I can't read my own writing but it was something like A & 5 Transmission in northern Phoenix, their phone number is ************. I haven't used them yet because every time I call them they tell me to call back in a couple of weeks to make an appointment because they are so busy. I thought the COVID would have slowed them down (it did at my own shop here in Boulder Co.) but he said that they were busier than ever.

Back