FS- 2002 tonneau cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

teacherjim69

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Have like new 2002 tonneau (black) I am in northern Michigan. Shipping would be expensive but will if you pay shipping plus $250 for the cover.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Have like new 2002 tonneau (black) I am in northern Michigan. Shipping would be expensive but will if you pay shipping plus $250 for the cover.
I’m interested if the other person doesn’t come through

Folks... this is not hard. If you have a part for sale put it in the for sale forum, not the general forums. What's that old Voltaire saying?

Post move to parts for sale forums.

19386_f87b11203c51d2e27a6c7ebd6dc041c7.jpg

I’m interested if the other person doesn’t come through
I want $250 plus shipping. I took cover to ups to get it boxed. Cost of boxing plus shipping is anywhere from $100 in Ohio to $146 to California. I am an older gentleman and want cashier check or certified check or personal check that clears before I send top.

I want $250 plus shipping. I took cover to ups to get it boxed. Cost of boxing plus shipping is anywhere from $100 in Ohio to $146 to California. I am an older gentleman and want cashier check or certified check or personal check that clears before I send top.
I need to get your address, if the boot is still available

I need to get your address, if the boot is still available
Depending on where you live in Michigan I may just drive up there let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back