Front plate bracket attachment kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't drill holes in your '02 Bird's painted bumper to mount the front plate holder.
This stainless steel bracket kit attaches to the back of your grille and thru the top two holes of your license plate/holder.
Installs / removes in minutes w/screwdriver. $20.00+ ups

Photos of kit @

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

biggrin.gif
I'm lucky, live in Pa. Don't need it but it does look nice.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

I too, would like to know how to order. Can this attachment fit through the mesh part of the bra or does it have to be cut? It looks like you might be able to put the screw through the mesh, but its hard to tell.

------------------
Yellow premium, full accent 4127

Are these still available?

If so, how does one order it.

Originally posted by birdteck:
Don't drill holes in your '02 Bird's painted bumper to mount the front plate holder.
This stainless steel bracket kit attaches to the back of your grille and thru the top two holes of your license plate/holder.
Installs / removes in minutes w/screwdriver. $20.00+ ups

Photos of kit @
http://photos.*********/birdteck

I bet the mesh on the Bra needs to be cut. Also does the botom of the liconse plate frame need to be supported?

HKS

Originally posted by tbinil:
I too, would like to know how to order. Can this attachment fit through the mesh part of the bra or does it have to be cut? It looks like you might be able to put the screw through the mesh, but its hard to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back