Ford Accessories Via Dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rt2esq

Au Revoir
Last seen
I have noticed from different topics that a number of us have been picking up ideas from others who have obtained items from the dealer's parts department (not the Ford Collection or icollection). I was hoping we could post the items here for all to choose from. Here's what little I know thus far that is available:

1. Chrome Bezel;
2. T-Bird Logo Car Cover;
3. T-Bird Logo floor mats; and
4. T-Bird metal emblem (that goes over trunk) saw it in Tim's photos placed in his trunk -- very cool.

Any other good stuff out there that is produced by Ford???

RT2ESQ
TRIPLE BLK #1049

P.S. Kudos to Tim on the custom stuff -- I'm getting those wings!!

There's the retro V8 symbol from the Explorer that someone put above the TBird emblem behind the package shelf. Part number is 1L2Z-7842528-NA. It cost me about $8. I haven't put it on my car yet, but I'm thinking about it. I'll post a picture as soon as I do.

While I was researching the blank filler plate on the console, the Ford rep at the 800 number mentioned an option listed as "utility compartment." No picture in her info, or price or part number. Anyone know about an accessory "utility compartment?" I doubt this is the round ashtray with spring loaded cover. Must be something else or ficticious.

Hey thenewbird2, I tried to open your link but got kicked off three times with a fatal message. I didn't get a chance to open anything - any suggestions?

sigh, just keep trying but wait an hour between tries. cheap(free) site means limited service and downloads.
I've lost my other site (photopoint disappeared off the net) that I could have posted them on. Maybe I'll just put those on the newtbirddata site. That one doesn't seem to get shut down as often.

I noticed the floor mats listed in your list.

I was wondering... What do the standard floor mats look like? We do get floor mats... right?

------------------
Joe
TBIRD II - My License Plate
# 9476 - No delivery date yet...

T-Bird II The mats that come with the car are a plane jane type. Just black mats. Would be good for winter use.The other ones have the T-Bird stiched into the mat.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293

Dot,

Once again you have schooled me with the reference to your site. Everytime I look at your site I see major things I didn't see before.

I strongly recommend everyone take a cruise to Dot's site before commenting here...it might just save us the sufferring of a burning question.

RT2ESQ
Triple Black #1049

The Ford web site now shows the dealer accessories such as floor mats, bra, car cover and other items. Go to the t-bird page and select on the left.

thenewtbird2

V-8 came up. Had a picture of a V-8 ornament. I was able to access calcarcover.com from work and ordered a car cover. Really strange why it wouldn't get past a partial "expired" screen.

Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back