for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
joelja,

If you will look in the thread Dealers' in-stock inventory, you will see how to search in your area for cars dealers claim to have in stock. I did a search starting in Fayetteville GA recently and found a few in the area, including, I'm sure, a blue with blue accent. The only price listed is MSRP, of course, but the dealers' name & info is listed and you could contact them. Enter your zip code to start your search nearest you, then expand as needed.

Hope this helps, and you may find one nearer than OH!

------------------
Dennis Grant
1960 HT 208K
1992 Sport 226K

Dennis, thanks very much. Unfortunately, I already tried that about a week ago. After about two hours of searching...covering a radius about `150 miles from Atlanta and almost 100 dealers....I found three blue Birds. I called each of the dealers and they were all presold. There were also a few black ones, and a couple of white ones for those who may be interested.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: 10 of 18

That is odd that the cars would be posted as in-stock inventory, as if for sale, if already pre-sold! I can think of a couple of reasons they might be listed - the old bait-and-switch/sucker 'em in routine, or they were sold legitimately and the inventory hadn't been updated yet. Sorry!

Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back