Brake Booster Need - 2003 Thunderbird

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi Folks
I've tried both the above links; done google searches and looked at 10 different web sites for the Cardone Part (54-72901) and also a new part which supposedly fits this model (5W4Z2005A)...and no luck; all are showing out of stock; I did find the 5W part at a ford parts distributor in Florida, ordered and paid for it, only to receive an email this morning that is is also out-of-stock.

I've called my local dealership to see if they can source the part ...anyone out there have other suggestions?

Thank you

Apologies to the moderator that I originally posted this on the incorrect part of the forum. I'm new this forum.

Hi Folks
I've tried both the above links; done google searches and looked at 10 different web sites for the Cardone Part (54-72901)

As you can see, I posted that over 3 weeks ago, at that time, there was one for sale on ebay which sold on July 23, 2021.. Now you will have to follow the directions on this page to save a search on ebay for that part number or look at junkyards- https://forums.fordthunderbirdforum.com/threads/ford-thunderbird-parts-on-ebay.5753/

I see a couple of sites that will let you order, but sometimes they will cancel the order because it's not actually in stock. Search using "Quotes" to narrow results like this- https://www.google.com/search?q="Cardone+54-72901"

Hi Folks
I've tried both the above links; done google searches and looked at 10 different web sites for the Cardone Part (54-72901) and also a new part which supposedly fits this model (5W4Z2005A)...and no luck; all are showing out of stock; I did find the 5W part at a ford parts distributor in Florida, ordered and paid for it, only to receive an email this morning that is is also out-of-stock.

I've called my local dealership to see if they can source the part ...anyone out there have other suggestions?

Thank you

Apologies to the moderator that I originally posted this on the incorrect part of the forum. I'm new this forum.
Let me do some research, I’m in the Cleveland area of Ohio , so after a Kwik phone call what you may want to do is send it to Cardone for a rebuild, you’re probably going to have to go through a parts dealer to do this

Back