Blue Premium with Full Blue Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2nd. car was just serialized, meaning it should be less than a month away. It's got the hardtop/full interior and supplemental lights and is a Premium. I have it at MSRP, but frankly, I'd like to make a few thousand if possible. The alternative is I'd sell my Black one -- same options with full red interior at MSRP. It's got about 9000 miles on it and not a mark anywhere. It's been Zaino'd and the oil has been changed 3 times (3000 mile intervals) and the tires were rotated at 6000 miles. If anyone's interested, let me know.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Good luck at few thousand over. I have a premium with full accent available now for $500 over MSRP and I don't have any takers yet. Supply seems to be getting greater than demand in Southern California only the dealers are in denial.

Originally posted by clebus:
Good luck at few thousand over. I have a premium with full accent available now for $500 over MSRP and I don't have any takers yet. Supply seems to be getting greater than demand in Southern California only the dealers are in denial.

I am confused clebus. In your response of 4/19 to C5xdup looking for a car in Calif you wrote "It is very hard to find a Thunderbird @MSRP in Southern Calif". $500 over is pretty much same as msrp, neither party is going to walk over $500.

Are you brokering these cars? Are they still bringing a premium, or has the bottom fallen out?

I already have one, but am confused by your mixed messages. Am I missing something?

DavidA; you are correct.
I am no longer buying and selling the Thunderbirds. There is not enough premium in them now to pay the taxes in the Southern California market.
Most of the dealers in Southern California are still marking them up $1000 and up. The dealers at MSRP have presold there cars. However, cancellations are on the rise.

We all know the market levels off. That was a given before the car came to the dealers. We talked about that a long time ago. THe early cars will always bring a premium, later ones will be at MSRP and later yet, they'll be discounted. If you were able to make some money on the cars, more power to you. I could have sold my black one many times over, but the money wasn't the thing, it was having the car. I ordered 2 the same day and the second one is just about a month away. If anyone wants it fine, for me, I have what I want.

I have a black premium that I am keeping too! I love this car. I have a blue premium avaiable at MSRP if you know anyone that wants one.

My Blue car was shipped today and is available if anyone wants it. Let me know. I'm almost certain I'm not going to take it so, if anyone wants it ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back