Any 2020 Summer road trips planned?

OhioTbird

OhioTbird

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Can't wait to get the 57 out on the road for a real road trip. Hoping to get to Elkhart Lake, WI for some races this summer. About 350 miles each way.

Anyone else have anything fun planned? We all need to get out of the house.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Can't wait to get the 57 out on the road for a real road trip. Hoping to get to Elkhart Lake, WI for some races this summer. About 350 miles each way.

Possibly to the Florida panhandle from Lakeland.

Just completed a weekend trip to Ketchum, ID. 800 miles round trip. The Tbird was flawless as always. Will be taking it to some family functions in Wichita, KS, Independence, MO, and SW MO in August. I will be hauling it to those locations and doing some fun car cruise in's with my Dad, (he has a restored 1968 Gran Torino) and a couple of other family members.. Looking forward to this trip.
Take care
Ed

Once this covid thing gets licked, Susan & I would LOVE to take a trip!

Done that trip in Virginia, Tenn. sounds good.
Yes, Skyline Drive, Blue Ridge Parkway are can’t miss trips. I miss the mountains of Virginia up here in New Jersey. I became attached to them during my college years.

Back