All manual 1957 how rare?

Rocketdoc

Rocketdoc

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have an all original 1957 D code bird. It has manual steering non-power brakes and a three speed with overdrive manual transmission. I’m wondering is there a way to know how rare this particular combination is. I know the transmission for this model year is relatively rare in itself.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have an all original 1957 D code bird. It has manual steering non-power brakes and a three speed with overdrive manual transmission. I’m wondering is there a way to know how rare this particular combination is. I know the transmission for this model year is relatively rare in itself.
I don't mean to be rude but somebody on here already did a ton of research on these statistics. The info is out there and already posted. Half the fun of this hobby is the research.

I don't mean to be rude but somebody on here already did a ton of research on these statistics. The info is out there and already posted. Half the fun of this hobby is the research.
There is information on the rarity of the 3sp w/ OD (757 in 57) but my question is the rarity of the combination of manual steering/brakes and this transmission.

Does it also have manual seat and roll-up windows? How about radio/heater delete? I'm inclined to say that manual brakes, steering, and transmission, although less common than Fordomatic/w power brakes and steering, is not that uncommon.

Back