'71 429cui LPG parts?

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
rudesmen
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
non
I live in a country where fuel is relatively expensive and I want to put into my thunderbird LPG. I am thinking of buying an IMPCO CT425M mixer. Is this a good choice for the 429 cui engine? I have a modern Holley carburetor. Is there a chance that THROTTLE BODY from the carburetor will fit into the mixer? Will the original air filter housing fit into the CT425M mixer?

I seriously doubt a LPG (liquid propane gas?) system is going to work with the original carburetor. LPG I haven't the foggiest idea how you would covert the car over to a LPG system. Sounds pretty dangerous if not done correctly.

Dont worry about safe. It will be ok, we have expirience. Better, i hope that 429 will be stronger on LPG. That is why i wanna CT425M - it has 533CMF. What mean 2.0" mainfold depression?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200517_005155_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200517_005155_com.android.chrome.jpg
    370.1 KB · Views: 0
I don't think LPG is going to make the engine run any stronger. Changing the fuel type isn't going to do that. Replacing internal parts with better stuff is what does that.

Back