66 Relays list

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
mnhijazi
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
1618762788888.png

I am new to the forum and this is new post. I have a 66 Thunderbird convertible that require full restoration. I found this picture online (also a 66) and mine is missing these relays. Can anyone provide me with a list of them so I can buy them.
The engine would not turn by hand possibly ceased, any advise please.

Thanks so much

I think what you’re referring to is the highway pilot (cruise control) relays et al. If your car wasn’t equipped with highway pilot then none of that should be there. Highway pilot uses a different steering wheel with buttons to control the settings. You’ll also find a switch on the driver’s side of the console that pulls up to enable it. My guess is that your car wasn’t originally equipped with it so you don’t have those things.

Siezed motor is a bigger problem.

t-birds have a lot of features which are different or more complicated than other cars (even other Fords) of the era. Step one is to get a reprint of the shop manual from one of the parts suppliers.

Good luck!

-Andrew

Back