65-67 DISC BRAKE Parts. Thunderbird, LTD, Galaxy. Continental, Full Size Mercury Cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
None
I have these Kelsey Hayes disc brake parts that are from a 1967 Thunderbird donor car, that i rebuilt for sale, during this corona virus, lock down, boredom, cabin fever, situation.

1. Disc Brake Spindles. 1965-67 Thunderbird cars, $150.00 for the pair of them.
(May be the same used on the full size Ford, and Mercury line of cars, during 65-67, but not sure of that, so you do your own research, as to fitment.)
2. Disc brake dust shields. (Gravel shields) $80.00 pair. (I have two (2) pairs of them.
3. REBUILT Kelsey Hayes 4 Piston Disc Brake Caliper, for the right side. $160.00
I only have this side caliper, so don't ask about it's mate, it was already gone from the donor car.
Also used on the full size Ford and Mercury cars, and the 65-69 Lincoln Continental's.

4. One (1) only, Disc Brake rotor. It's made by Kelsey Hayes. It measures in at 1.245 thousands of an inch, above minimum specifications of 1,230. $50.00
5. Pair of the DISC Brake Hubs, for the rotors, with all the bearings and seals. $100.00 for the pair.

Shipping is NOT included in any of the part prices.
I will do my best to package things up, that fit in USPS flat rate box's.

Payment, I accept Pay Pal.

Any questions, i can give you my e mail address, and or phone number, if your a serious buyer for any of these parts.
I'm a retired, former full time auto mechanic, doing this rebuilding, to help out in the social security income, in my old age.

More of a Mopar
enthusiast, but you can check me out on any of the Mopar sites for selling references, as i know i am new here on this forum. The Mopar sites forabodiesonly.com b, c, e, bodies, also.
Thunderbird Brakes 65-67 002 (Small).JPGThunderbird Brakes 65-67 004 (Small).JPGThunderbird Brakes 65-67 005 (Small).JPGThunderbird Brakes 65-67 009 (Small).JPGThunderbird Brakes 65-67 011 (Small).JPGThunderbird Brakes 65-67 013 (Small).JPGThunderbird Brakes 65-67 019 (Small).JPGThunderbird Brakes 65-67 017 (Small).JPGThunderbird Brakes 65-67 022 (Small).JPGThunderbird Brakes 65-67 024 (Small).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have these Kelsey Hayes disc brake parts that are from a 1967 Thunderbird donor car, that i rebuilt for sale, during this corona virus, lock down, boredom, cabin fever, situation.

1. Disc Brake Spindles. 1965-67 Thunderbird cars, $150.00 for the pair of them.
(May be the same used on the full size Ford, and Mercury line of cars, during 65-67, but not sure of that, so you do your own research, as to fitment.)
2. Disc brake dust shields. (Gravel shields) $80.00 pair. (I have two (2) pairs of them.
3. REBUILT Kelsey Hayes 4 Piston Disc Brake Caliper, for the right side. $160.00
I only have this side caliper, so don't ask about it's mate, it was already gone from the donor car.
Also used on the full size Ford and Mercury cars, and the 65-69 Lincoln Continental's.

4. One (1) only, Disc Brake rotor. It's made by Kelsey Hayes. It measures in at 1.245 thousands of an inch, above minimum specifications of 1,230. $50.00
5. Pair of the DISC Brake Hubs, for the rotors, with all the bearings and seals. $100.00 for the pair.

Shipping is NOT included in any of the part prices.
I will do my best to package things up, that fit in USPS flat rate box's.

Payment, I accept Pay Pal.

Any questions, i can give you my e mail address, and or phone number, if your a serious buyer for any of these parts.
I'm a retired, former full time auto mechanic, doing this rebuilding, to help out in the social security income, in my old age.

More of a Mopar
enthusiast, but you can check me out on any of the Mopar sites for selling references, as i know i am new here on this forum. The Mopar sites forabodiesonly.com b, c, e, bodies, also.
View attachment 10990View attachment 10991View attachment 10992View attachment 10993View attachment 10994View attachment 10995View attachment 10996View attachment 10997View attachment 10998View attachment 10999
06-02-2020
******UPDATE******
The Caliper has now been *****SOLD*****
So then, no more questions for that item.
Thank's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back