64 tbird rear electric window problems

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Rear electric windows do not work. Any ideas on what to check first
If you want responses to your post, it is vital that you choose a better subject title. I edited it for you. Thanks for using the Forum.

Have you checked power to your rear window switches? Also check power to your 20 amp circuit breaker. I myself am still having problems with my rear and front windows as to no power to my 20 amp fuses. I have a guy who is willing to help me but not for 2 weeks. If I get mine fixed I'll post a thread on what he did. I wish you luck. No Tbird owner's near me.

Are both rear windows inoperative? Do the front windows work? Does your '64 have a rear window lockout switch? Do the windows work with the front or rear switches? If front windows work, I'd check the switches first, starting with the lockout and then the wire harness. On our '66 we found that a factory solder joint had became brittle and broke. If it was the breaker or the safety relay then all the windows would/should be inoperative but I'm working with a '66 wiring diagram.

Back