55 color matching bezels and instrument console frame to dash mat .

HRUVDT564
Last seen
20201208_113352.jpg

The paint stores are unable to do a color match using the vinyl on my dash. The metal on dash i belive is original color does anyone have any idea what the paint code or color title? Their spectrometer needs a shiny surface and will not pick up color on the vinyl
I'm not having luck with using color swatches at the paint stores.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

View attachment 14813

The paint stores are unable to do a color match using the vinyl on my dash. The metal on dash i belive is original color does anyone have any idea what the paint code or color title? Their spectrometer needs a shiny surface and will not pick up color on the vinyl
I'm not having luck with using color swatches at the paint stores.
I am going to assume you are going to an auto paint store. I am surprised they cannot do a color match. Many stores have a scanner that will allow a good match. Additionally older more established stores may have older paint codes and chips.

I can't figure out what you are trying to achieve. You assume the metal dash is original and you want to make it match the dash? Why? The 50' s were all about contrast. Much more classy.

Back