$3000 less than MSRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a black with black accent, blue with full blue accent or Black with full red accent and benifit from over $3000 under US MSRP. Pay full MSRP in Canada.
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada at Airport Ford all these cars are either available or will be there soon.
The only real hitch is that they will come with the same aluminum painted wheels as the US delux and no parking lights. They come with every thing else including traction control. I had my wheels Chromed at Platecorp.com (California) and the lights fitted. You could do it too and still walk away with $$ in your pocket.
from upstate north western NY, Ohio, Michigan, a couple of hrs drive.
Cash in on a all time LOW Canadian dollar!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Great Idea , I spoke with Dave at Airport Ford he has the Black,Black,Black Available
for $59,025 plus 1200 fuel tax and 9025 GAT
which brings the total to $69,250 Can.
or $49,470 US, But he can not sell for Export
or ford will reduce his allotment for the 2003 . The car must be registered in Canada
for 1 year.He also indicated that he has sold 4 of the 6 cars he will be getting ,the Black , Black , Full red will be arriving in the near future..

Sorry for the misinformation.
Some have been sold for export at $58645 with no tax etc. A US buyer gets the tax back when he crosses the border.
I do not know where the 'luxury gas tax comes from!.
$58645 is aprox $36200.
I thought this dealer would sell for export.
Ford of Canada have put more resrictions on dealers lately.

I am interested in your comment about having the painted wheels chromed.
Would you mind telling how much it cost? Was it a problem getting the proper shipping containers? Are you completely satisfied with the job they did?
Thanks for the feedback, I am considering doing the same as a less expensive way to get the NM wheel look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back