2020 Ford Thunderbird 65th Anniversary Edition

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
tbird

tbird

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
So does anyone think that Ford Motor Company will release a 65th anniversary Ford Thunderbird? It really saddens me that the Corvette name lives on, but the Thunderbird stopped production about 15 years ago! ;-(

Last edited by a moderator:
So does anyone think that Ford Motor Company will released a 65th anniversary Ford Thunderbird? It really saddens me that the Corvette name lives on, but the Thunderbird stopped production about 15 years ago! ;-(
Probably not...but I bet it would be sleek n fast. Mr moderator...there is a guy in Cali that is giving away! A 1963 tbird "M" code...no engine or trans but the entire car...he still has the tri-power setup but he wants money for that. Ok...now...is there any way possible to start a "save the endangered M code" fund me type page on this forum? I'm disabled and on a fixed (broken) income and I don't have the money or the means to get the car from Cali to mid Mich. The guy says that if nobody wants it...it will be crushed...it would...in my opinion...be a tragity. I would love to have the opportunity to restore that car but without your help it definitely won't happen. Please help me save this endangered and beautiful (California) bird...please. Threebird

Back