2005 Thunderbird for Sale $15,575 - Tampa FL area

Status
Not open for further replies.
DWEnviro
Last seen
2005 Medium Steel Blue 50th Anniversary Thunderbird - Only 1,463 made in this color and only in 2005.
Automatic Transmission, Exterior Steel Blue, Interior Blue/Black, just over 70,000 miles. Original Owner, non-smoker and car garage kept.
Tires have less than 10k miles on them. Comes with matching blue soft top and blue hard top, along with rack and cover.
Also, includes original boot (black), rear deck car kit and touch-up paint kit from dealer (never opened).
The Thunderbird Logo Emblem should be replaced on the driver side (see photo).
I have more photos (detailed interior) but could only post 10. Asking $15,575.
IMG_5388_Hard Top.JPGIMG_5389_Passenger Side.JPGIMG_5391_passenger top down.JPGIMG_5387_Front Driver.JPGIMG_5390_passenger side back.JPGIMG_7523_pass seat.jpgIMG_7529_driver seat wheel.jpgIMG_7530_pass door.jpgIMG_7538_tbird logo broken.jpgIMG_7526_storage behind seats.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to edit my original post, but I'm unable to find a way to do so. I wanted to add that I have the Carfax along with most service records. Thank you for looking.

Someone is going to own a beautiful looking car. My only advice would be to fix the problem Thunderbird fender script. It’s inexpensive and easy to do. That way you don’t need to point it out and a prospective buyer won’t wonder what else needs attention.

Someone is going to own a beautiful looking car. My only advice would be to fix the problem Thunderbird fender script. It’s inexpensive and easy to do. That way you don’t need to point it out and a prospective buyer won’t wonder what else needs attention.

Thanks for the tip. I thought I had an extra one, but have been unable to locate it in my husband's garage LOL - but have seen them online. I'll try to take care of it this weekend but not sure how I can remove / edit my post. Is that a member's only option? Thx.

The emblem should come off easily with dental floss and/or heat from a hair dryer.

I can’t help you about edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back