2004 mud guards and car cover

J

jjfinn

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Just picked up a 2004 with 28k miles and am looking for a few things. Any recommendations for Mud guards, quality car cover and rubber floor mats. I live in northern NH and we have a number of dirt roads plus it's almost time for mud season here. I would like to protect the paint and interior when I put the car on the road in April. Any info would be appreciated.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I found some mud flaps on the JC Whitney web site, but the company has now become "Car Parts" (why they changed their branding after 100 years I have no clue) but the part number no longer works, you might want to look at WeatherTech but those are pricey. A lot of my vintage Coverte pals use this product, but there is no pre-cut kit so they make their own - its not hard and doesn't look so "in your face" as mud flaps and no holes are drilled in the car:

Not a big fan of car covers for a garaged car but a light, breathable cover is what you want...

Back