2004 Merlot Roadster-Style Tonneau Cover

doug7740

doug7740

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
When I purchased my 2004 Thunderbird two years ago it came with a fiberglass Roadster- Style tonneau cover that the previous owner purchased. Since it is a one piece hard tonneau cover, I will never use it and it is just being stored on the wall in my basement.

500.00 OBO

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

Hard Cover 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Yes it is still for sale. Send me a direct message through this website.

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

When I purchased my 2004 Thunderbird two years ago it came with a fiberglass Roadster- Style tonneau cover that the previous owner purchased. Since it is a one piece hard tonneau cover, I will never use it and it is just being stored on the wall in my basement.

500.00 OBO

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

View attachment 25912
Where are you located ? I have a 04 Merlot .

I live in Cleveland, Ohio.

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

Do you know the brand? California motor sports? One piece or two? I'm in texas but will be traveling to Arizona next month. Might not be feasible to have it shipped.

As I already told you in a private message, The weight of the tonneau cover is 23 pounds. The size of the tonneau cover is 6ft. 6in. x 3ft. 6in. x 1ft. 8in. Due to its size I really don’t want to ship the tonneau cover.

Here are a few pictures of the tonneau cover mounted on my car.

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

IMG-6987.jpg

IMG-6988.jpg

IMG-6991.jpg

IMG-6995.jpg

IMG-6993.jpg

IMG-6996.jpg

IMG-6999.jpg

Yes, I recall. I am super interested. So I am trying to figure out a way that I can purchase it from you. Unfortunately from Texas to Arizona does not go by your area. So I'm trying to spitball some ideas on how I can make it happen. It is a 1 piece, so it can not fit in the trunk.. Is that correct? Any ideas on how I can get my hands on it, with out breaking the bank on shipping, I am all ears. I appreciate your time and input.

Yes, I recall. I am super interested. So I am trying to figure out a way that I can purchase it from you. Unfortunately from Texas to Arizona does not go by your area. So I'm trying to spitball some ideas on how I can make it happen. It is a 1 piece, so it can not fit in the trunk.. Is that correct? Any ideas on how I can get my hands on it, with out breaking the bank on shipping, I am all ears. I appreciate your time and input.
Look at the photos, it's one piece. lol On a side note, those are very rare and hard to find, so if I were you shipping wouldn't be a concern. It's just part of life. Even with shipping the price is fair, people pay 2 grand just for a soft boot!

Back