2002 T Bird Plastic Trunk Fasteners

350xfire
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hey guys, can someone tell me which type of fasteners are used on the hard plastic trunk trim piece? The one that covers the trunk latch and back wall? Mine was removed and I can't find them anywhere.
Thanks

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I just deleted four posts. Folks, let's not play the guessing game. If you don't know 100% for sure what clip fastener is required, don't post, it's pointless.

You can get close to an approximate fit by going to LOWES in their fasteners aisle. They have all sizes and I will send you a picture of it in a few minutes. I Understand you need to see what they look like.

Looks like a normal fastener that should should be able to find one similar

Attachments

• Trunk Hard Fastener.jpg
    Trunk Hard Fastener.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 0
You can get close to an approximate fit by going to LOWES in their fasteners aisle. They have all sizes and I will send you a picture of it in a few minutes. I Understand you need to see what they look like.

Looks like a normal fastener that should should be able to find one similar

Thanks for the picture. Those are definitely different than the ones in the engine compartment!

Back