2002-2005 Car cover for sale

ScHmO
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Brand new in the box car cover. I bought this for my 2004 Thunderbird Convertible but never used it. Still in original box. Will fit many other medium sized cars. New was $89. Sell $55 free shipping. I take paypal or zelle.

carcover.jpgIMG_5543[1].JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

From the mfr website: For those who need a light weight Car Cover for indoor storing purposes, the Bronze Shield 2L Car Cover is the perfect solution for you. Composed of 2 Layers of Polypropylene PLUS, the Car Cover is just perfect for basic indoor use. The package includes a free storage bag and antenna patch with free shipping on all orders. The Bronze Shield 2L Car Cover is backed with our full lifetime warranty as well.

Brand new in the box car cover. I bought this for my 2004 Thunderbird Convertible but never used it. Still in original box. Will fit many other medium sized cars. New was $89. Sell $55 free shipping. I take paypal or zelle.

View attachment 26039View attachment 26040
Do you still have the cover?

From the mfr website: For those who need a light weight Car Cover for indoor storing purposes, the Bronze Shield 2L Car Cover is the perfect solution for you. Composed of 2 Layers of Polypropylene PLUS, the Car Cover is just perfect for basic indoor use. The package includes a free storage bag and antenna patch with free shipping on all orders. The Bronze Shield 2L Car Cover is backed with our full lifetime warranty as well.

View attachment 26039View attachment 26040
Is this the lightweight one for indoor use only? Tartan

Back