1995 Vaccum inlet

T
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Can anyone tell me what connects to this top inlet is for on my 95 tbird? I Know it’s part of the vaccum system, I’m just trying to figure out what connects to it. am I able to cap it off? I would assume that wouldn’t be a good idea but worst case would it hurt?
DDACB916-57C5-4991-99F3-470755E52FA6.jpeg7EF0C15F-C04D-4452-9D16-B38EB57C5AFD.jpeg

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

You need to check the vacuum routing decal under the hood. That clear tubing has got to go.

Can anyone tell me what connects to this top inlet is for on my 95 tbird? I Know it’s part of the vaccum system, I’m just trying to figure out what connects to it. am I able to cap it off? I would assume that wouldn’t be a good idea but worst case would it hurt?
View attachment 28583View attachment 28584
View attachment 28583View attachment 28584

If that's just a vacuum tree(when the car is running, put your finger over that and see if it's sucking in) if so, I'd plug it up some how, one of those little black rubber caps would be perfect if that's the case, with that plugged, the car may even run better......better yet give me a day or two and I'll pop my hood and see where that top line goes.............

One hose is going back behind the throttle body, like your clear hose in your picture....the other hose was a "formed" black hose curving over AND running along the inner fender and going forward from there.......re-post if your still interested and I'll take a second good look at that moment.......

Back