1995 Thunderbird 40th Anniversary Edition for sale

CAT
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Have a unique and well maintained Anniversary Edition Thunderbird for sale. At 217000 miles, has an "engine knock" started in the last couple of months. Two very qualified mechanic friends believe it to be a spun bearing on a connecting rod. No longer have a big enough garage or the time to overhaul/replace the engine. Wanted to "retro-mod" but simply don't have the money right now to complete.
She is immaculate, especially considering she is now 25 years old this month. Would be great for an "old NASCAR Bill Elliot" enthusiast looking for something special to create. Need to find her a good home to keep going!

If you or anyone you now is interested, can contact me through my email: Throcky4@*********

Thanks!

Andy
IMG_4416.JPG

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi, just like the other poster, I realize this is a year old, but can you tell us who you passed the car along too? Hope you see this! :)

Back